This weekend, is a ‘bye’ or rest weekend for both Superbowl-bound teams, but you can be walking and tasting your way through Historic NoDa!
On this walking food tour, this Saturday, January 26th, according to FeastFoodTours, expect to:
• Sample culinary treasures from 6+ locally owned restaurants, bars, shops, and artisans.
• Meet the owners and chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business and specialties.
• Behind-the-scenes glimpse into a chef’s kitchen for a cooking demonstration.
• Tastings of NoDa’s craft beer produced right in the neighborhood.
• A glimpse into a couple of NoDa’s culinary shopping gems.
• Wine tastings paired nicely with delicious food.
• See great local art and learn some North Charlotte history along the way.
What’s not to love?
For more information or to register, click here.