Looking For Work? Carowinds Is Hiring!
How fun would that be – working full or part-time at Carowinds? Think of the perks alone! You’re working with the public, everybody’s happy and having a great time, and you might even get to work on a tan at the same time! Win-win-win!
WBTV.com says: “Carowinds plans to hire 2,100 seasonal employees for the 2013 season. Applications are now being accepted online. Pre-screen interviews are conducted at the park.”
Here are some finer points:
- Jobs vary from entry level to supervisory. All departments are hiring, including admissions, aquatics, cash services, entertainment, food and beverage, games, guest services, merchandise, marketing, rides, security, and warehouse positions.
- Applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
- Click here for an on-line application. The application must be filled out prior to visiting the Carowinds Employment Office, located next to the park on Catawba Trade, just off Carowinds Boulevard. No appointment is necessary for the pre-screen interview.
- The Carowinds Employment Office is open Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., and Sundays from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The park will open Friday, March 29, 2013 for one full week of Spring Break fun, and stay open on weekends through April and May.
- The park will be open 7 days/week from May 24 through Aug. 18. It will remain open for weekends through the end of October.
For more information, click here.