Top 10 Make-Out Songs!
Lust, love, and passion fill the air this Valentine’s Day as couples prepare for the inevitable–smooching the night away. Making-out is one of the unspoken norm of what occurs on Valentine’s Day. But just making out alone is not enough.
It is time to suggest the perfect make out mix playlist to go with your lip-smacking endeavor. You may want to consider adding a soundtrack to help set the mood as you two share some moments.
While you are getting your love thing in on with your partner, having heart-warming music in the background can really enhance the experience.
When two people engage in lip locking, there is something so harmonious taking place. The couple engages in an expression of love.
Songs in the background of a make out session will bring magic to your Valentine’s Day romance.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Make-Out Songs!
10. Manhattans-“Shining Star”
“Honey you are my shining star, don’t you go away, no baby”
9. Justin Timberlake- “Boutique in Heaven”
“And to top it all off, where’d you get your hips your lips, Musta got ‘em at a boutique in heaven”
8. Frank Ocean- “Thinking About You”
“That’s why I kiss you”
7. John Mayer- “Gravity”
“Just keep me where the light is”
6. Rod Stewart- “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You”
“Have I told you there’s no one else above you?”
5. Beyonce- “Halo”
“Baby, I can see your halo, you know you’re my saving grace”
4. Mariah Carey- “We Belong Together”
“Or have your touch and kiss your lips cause I don’t have a choice”
3. The Temptations- “My Girl”
“What can make me feel this way? My girl, my girl, my girl”
2. Lenny Kravitz- “I Belong To You”
“You make me feel so sweet”
1. Aerosmith- “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing”
“I don’t want to miss one kiss”
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- The Funniest Animal Photo Bombs EVER!
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas