Top 10 TV Moms Of All Time!
With Mother’s Day fast approaching, we’re saluting some of America’s favorite moms. These are the mothers so many of us spent time with through the magic of television. So often, they were the nurturers, problem solvers, and voices of reason in the midst of conflict concocted by Hollywood writers. Here are our Top 10 TV Moms Of All Time:
10. (tie) Debra Barone and Marie Barone (played by Patricia Heaton and Doris Roberts, respectively, on “Everybody Loves Raymond”)
9. Carmela Soprano (played by Edie Falco on “The Sopranos”)
8. Lorelai Gilmore (played by Lauren Graham on “Gilmore Girls”)
7. Elyse Keaton (played by Meredith Baxter on “Family Ties”)
6. Marge Simpson (played by Julie Kavner on “The Simpsons”)
5. Marion Cunningham (played by Marion Ross on “Happy Days”)
4. Shirley Partridge (played by Shirley Jones on “The Partridge Family”)
3. June Cleaver (played by Barbara Billingsley on “Leave It to Beaver”)
2. Clair Huxtable (played by Phylicia Rashad on “The Cosby Show”)
1. Carol Brady (played by Florence Henderson on “The Brady Bunch”)
Happy Mother’s Day!
More on K1047.com:
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing “Someone Like You” With Cancer Patient!
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- 5 Things You Absolutely Should Say To Teachers
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs