Todd Baker 6am-10am
Sewage spill in Lake Norman. Before a 3-day weekend. SEWAGE.
The Charlotte Knights have a new cheer team. We spoke with the coach Jennifer Wainwright this morning about the girls and the Charlotte Knights.
Some great survival stories coming out of Oklahoma as search and rescue continues, and more people are discovered still alive.
Major tornado outbreak in Oklahoma yesterday. Here is what we know so far.
Brittney Cason sums up some of the best “tricks” to dieting, but without the gimmicks and tricks!
This is hilarious. During the tie-breaker on Generation Gap this morning, Todd couldn’t figure out the math to determine who was the winner. Although, neither Brittney nor myself could either.
Some wealthier families are hiring disabled people to pose as family to jump lines at theme parks?
This is good news though, she didn’t actually have breast cancer. This was a preventative measure. Sure it’s a little extreme, but I feel like it was a good idea with good intentions.
A movie theater in Missouri hired a man to dress in tactical body armor and carry a gun into the premiere of Iron Man 3. DUH. You can guess where this went.
Mother’s Day is this Sunday, and we’ve got some interesting and surprising facts about what mom wants.
Contact The Show
- Email Todd Baker
- Studio Line: 704-570-1047
- Star Transformation: Mike... Ed Sheeran Performs For Delta... Mariah Carey Performs For... The Best & Worst Of The...
- CBS Radio Hosts The Carolina... Hollywood's Hottest Moms Over... The Most Obscure &... The Craziest Kentucky Derby...
- Star Transformation: Cyndi... Star Transformation: Reese... Paul McCartney Announces Two... Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame...
- Explosions At The Boston... Justin Timberlake Performs At... Celebrities Who Got Pregnant... Star Transformation: Mandy...